The College library has more than 20,000 texts and is well equipped with reference material, magazines, periodicals, and bulletins. There are separate seating arrangements for students and lecturers where they may browse through or study. Each student is expected to observe the library rules. College Notice Board: All Students shall check the notice board everyday for all information and notices issued time to time.
1. Students are not allowed in the library without valid identity card.
2. Books are issued for a period of 7 days extendable for a further 7 days.
3. An over due charge of Rs. 2/- per book per day shall be charged on books beyond the stipulated time.
4. For loss or damage of books students will either have to replace the same book of latest edition or will have to pay triple the amount of the book.
5. A student who loses a library card and identity cardshall may a written application to the dean of students affairs with an FIR documents.
A duplicate card shall be issued only payment of Rs. 50/-. 6. Library membership card and identity card need to be promptly renewed after successful completion of each semester.
7. Within the library, all students must maintain complete silence and Discipline.